- This event has passed.
[Webinar] Difficult Conversations and COVID-19
November 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
This webinar is part of a series of three workshops entitled “The Benefits of a Respectful Workplace During COVID-19.”
This first session, on November 3, 2020, will assist participants to prepare for and engage in conversations that they typically might avoid. By changing our approach to conversations, we can change the outcome and our reality. We can help resolve the issue and keep the working relationship in tact! Michael Edward Petitpas will help us discover how!
The workshop will help individuals prepare and engage in conversations by:
- Defining what a Difficult Conversation is and what makes it difficult
- Discovering how NOT having the conversation will impact individuals, teams & the organization
- Learning what tools, processes, skills and approaches are helpful
- Communication skills to use during COVID-19 that help to:
- Establish trust
- Resolve the situation and keep the relationship in tact!
- Preparation for conversations
- Healthy Communication online (ie. Zoom, e-mail, texts, messenger, etc)
- Team Dynamics during COVID-19 (online, in-person, blended)
- Giving helpful feedback
Please note that this event is for the staff of ARAISA member organizations only and that places are limited.