- This event has passed.
[Webinar] Respectful Workplace and COVID-19
November 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
This webinar is part of a series of three workshops entitled “The Benefits of a Respectful Workplace During COVID-19.”
This session (on November 17, 2020) will help supervisors, managers, and employees build the basic components necessary to achieve a workplace that is respectful and effective.
Since the arrival of COVID-19, workplaces have undergone significant challenges. Now that people are moving back into the workplace, even more, challenges await. Preparing your team and workplace to be a place of respect and effectiveness will be more challenging than ever.
Here is what the workshop will cover:
- What a Respectful Workplace looks like
- How to get back on track when things surface
- How to rebuild trust
- Creating a safe environment
- Respecting people by listening to their concerns
- Cultural Communication (awareness of Unconscious Bias & Discrimination)
- Communicating with Authority Figures
- How to Respond instead of React
- How to reach out when needed.
Please note that this event is for the staff of ARAISA member organizations only and that places are limited.